Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by edney imme <li...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/13 20:10:32 UTC

Rich ModalPanel

Hi,

did anybody used this component before ?

http://livedemo.exadel.com/richfaces-demo/richfaces/modalPanel.jsf?s=blueSky

I'm trying to use it, and I have some errors...

If anybody has more documentation,  would appreciate, or any example for the
implementation.

Thanks,
Carla.

Re: Rich ModalPanel

Posted by edney imme <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

thanks Mike I will try to ask or search there too.

I do like the example too, but it dont worked as I need... :(

Because I need to call this component when I clik into a delete button,  and
I would to confirm into this ModalPanel if the user confirms this operation
or no...
And when I click by button ok, then I must to return an execute the delete
action.
And when he clicked by cancel, then just close the windonw.

Because this I would to see more examples, maybe I'm do anything wrong...

Thanks,
Carla

Re: Rich ModalPanel

Posted by Mikael Andersson <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Rich ModalPanel

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
RichFaces forum would be a better place to post this question:)

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 8:50 AM, Jayakrishna Palla <jayakrishnajava@gmail.com

Re: Rich ModalPanel

Posted by Jayakrishna Palla <ja...@gmail.com>.