Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by GOMEZ Henri <hg...@slib.fr> on 2001/04/16 01:38:02 UTC

RE: Bug 1006 not fixed in 3.2.2b3

The fix was just for the native HTTP connector and didn't
cover ajp12/ajp13.

We could certainly add the same type of code in ajp12
but with a more little timeout (30 seconds)

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)

Posted by Marc Saegesser <ma...@apropos.com>.
I took a quick look before and thought I saw timeout handling already in the
ajp handler.