Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Eldon Carman <ec...@ucr.edu> on 2012/10/02 06:00:47 UTC

Re: Queries to Test Basic Parallelization

The queries suggest can be run on the two archives I have attached to
this e-mail. The books example xml is from the W3Schools example
books.xml. I just split each book into its own xml file. The weather
example is from weather.gov individual location current weather
reports.