Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Harald Wellmann <Ha...@multi-m.de> on 2010/07/16 10:38:24 UTC

Browser Back Button and WicketTester

Does WicketTester emulate the browser back button? E.g.

   tester.submitForm("myform");
   tester.goBack();
   tester.submitForm("myform");
   // assert correct solution of double submit problem

The Javadoc comment for WicketTester.NonPageCachingDummyWebApplication mentions the back button and seems to imply the WicketTester does support it by default, but I don't see how...

Best regards,

Harald

Re: Browser Back Button and WicketTester

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
no, it does not. its a testing tool for simple cases.

-igor