Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Aslam Bari <ia...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/02/01 09:05:14 UTC

Is this a Bug in Slide

Dear all,
I put a file with put request with the name "Bitmap.bmp". It successfully
put in the slide. After this i run the Propfind request for a file named
"bitmap.bmp" (PLZ see the lowercase difference), the slide gives the
response that it not found the object, Ok All the things are right. But now
when i want to run Put request for the file named "bitmap.bmp" then it gives
exceptions and Internal Server Error.

Any body has an idea.

Thanks...

Re: Is this a Bug in Slide

Posted by bo...@gmail.com.
Dear Aslam,

Check out if you have an entry for bmp filetype in your web.xml.

You need to have an entry like
<mime-mapping>
        <extension>bmp</extension>
        <mime-type>image/bmp</mime-type>
</mime-mapping>

After adding the above entry your pbm shd get resolved.

Cheers,
Boyz