Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alex Shneyderman <a....@gmail.com> on 2008/03/26 15:16:23 UTC

Zero config and interceptors do not get along?

I have a custom interceptor that I define in the root of my profect
and then I define my custom interceptorStack and define that as
default interceptor stack.

If any of my actions are running automatically via Zero-config option
all works well but interceptor does not trigger. If I specify my
action (that can be found automatically by zero config magic) inside
my struts.xml everything starts working.

Anyone knows what the problems is? There must be something I am
missing otherwise the situation renders Zero-config almost useless.

Thanks,
Alex.

Re: Zero config and interceptors do not get along?

Posted by Ealden Escañan <ea...@gmail.com>.

I believe you need to add @ParentPackage to your annotation:

https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-2016?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_42116

--
Ealden Esto E. Escañan
http://blog.ealden.net

Re: Zero config and interceptors do not get along?

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
I'd try using the @ParentPackage annotation in your actions first; that seems
to be the workaround for not having appropriate interceptor annotations.

Dave