Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Achim Reiners <Ac...@Amdocs.com> on 2003/10/08 15:23:02 UTC

gnumeric-formats in HSSFSerializer

Hi all,

I am using HSSFSerializer to create a "native" Excel file from Cocoon.
Works great !

But some of the elements in my gnumeric-xml-format that I pass to the serializer seem not to be recognized.
E.g.

Attributes
SheetLayout
Summary

( The original gnumeric spreadsheet program does recognize them)

I am using Cocoon 2.0.4

Is there something like a list of which gnumeric-xml-elements are supported by which version of Cocoon/HSSFSerializer?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Achim Reiners

Re: gnumeric-formats in HSSFSerializer

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
I guess the completest one can be found in the Cocoon documentation at
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/serializers/xls-serializer.html.
If you can update it, I will be happy to commit it.

Joerg

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
have a look at the footer of mails of this mailing list ;-)

--
Reinhard