Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Rhys Ulerich <rh...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/29 16:20:20 UTC

Fwd: January 2014 Incubator report timeline

Hi Christian,

Are we on the hook for a report due on the 1st?

> From: Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2014
> Wed January 01 -- Podling reports due by end of day

I see some placeholder content but I either lack permissions to login
to the Wiki (or else I'm being stupid before my fourth cup of coffee
for the morning).

- Rhys

Re: January 2014 Incubator report timeline

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 7:20 AM, Rhys Ulerich <rh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are we on the hook for a report due on the 1st?

Yes, the podling should report.

> I see some placeholder content but I either lack permissions to login
> to the Wiki (or else I'm being stupid before my fourth cup of coffee
> for the morning).

As an anti-spam measure, ASF wikis must whitelist contributors.

See the top of <http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/>.

Marvin Humphrey