Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by ankit singh <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/20 02:54:56 UTC

Apache ignite tasks: IGNITE-11230, IGNITE-11131

Hi,

As newbie committer to apache ignite, I would like to start with following
jiras

IGNITE-11230
IGNITE-11131 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-11131>

Kindly add me to the contributors list.

Regards,
Ankit

Re: Apache ignite tasks: IGNITE-11230, IGNITE-11131

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hello Ankit,

Added you to the contributors' list in JIRA. Now you can take over the
tickets.

-
Denis

Posted by ankit singh <an...@gmail.com>.