Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Rupali Parab <rp...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2003/07/10 21:35:19 UTC

newbie qs!

Hi all,
I have checked the suer guide and tried to see if I ciould find any
solutions on teh mailing list.
Here goes my qs:
I have tried to create collection in /db
since the system.xml is not changed, i am presuming the collections are
created in the default /db folder in webapps (tomcat).

I can even retrieve the docs i create but I cant seem to see the
collection.
Furthermore I cannot create docs under the collections.

Why am I not seeing anything under /db other than the system folder.

Am I doin something wrong.

I have Xindice-1.1b with jdk1.3.
Rupali

RE: newbie qs!

Posted by Rupali Parab <rp...@cs.indiana.edu>.

======>
Life is wasted on the living!!

Rupali Parab
M.S (Computer Science)
Indiana University-IUB
ph:812-339-8673

Hi,
Thanx for the speedy reply.
I am not using the latest CVS download , but a really old one (December).
But ya Tomcat is in standalone mode.
Rupali

RE: newbie qs!