Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com> on 2013/11/08 13:33:48 UTC

Jenkins build

Hi,

The last flex-sdk build on https://builds.apache.org/job/flex-sdk/  is #411, 3 days ago.

Last night git commits didn't trigger a new build.

And the server is very very slow responding.

Does someone know what is happening ?

Maurice

Maurice Amsellem
SYSTAR R&D - BusinessBridgeFX

Re: Jenkins build

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
BTW, this is ALWAYS the latest "release" (actually it is the nightly build):

https://builds.apache.org/job/flex-sdk_release/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out

;-)

EdB

--