Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/25 11:20:37 UTC

Fix NPE in DocletEnvironmentProcessor

Hi community, I've opened a PR to fix the NPE in DocletEnvironmentProcessor.

The fix is very easy, just adding a null check, but it is the last
important change to make HBase be able to build javadoc with JDK11.

Some CI checks are failed, it seems to be docker build issues. Not
sure how to fix them or retrigger them...

Thanks.

Re: Fix NPE in DocletEnvironmentProcessor

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
OK, good. Waiting for your good news~

Allen Wittenauer <aw...@apache.org> 于2022年9月28日周三 05:10写道:

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Any updates here?

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com.INVALID>.

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
For HBase, a patch release is enough. I'm not sure about yetus...

Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> 于2022年8月30日周二 21:56写道:

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com.INVALID>.

Fwd: Fix NPE in DocletEnvironmentProcessor