Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alexey Kakunin <ak...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/26 21:29:53 UTC

mod_jk & file upload

Hello!
I have followed configuration:
* Linux CentOs with linux kernel 2.6.9
* Apache 1.3.37 as front-end server
* Tomcat 5.5.20 as back-end server
* Mod_JK version 1.2.19 (project tomcat-connectors) used for apache <->
tomcat communication by APR 1.3 protocol

I have default settings in apache config and in worker file. Everything
works fine, but, then I'm trying to upload any file to tomcat: to my
application or to the tomcat-manager project (for example trying to deploy
new war-file) it is failed.

In my application I've got error just "Socket Closed" error. Seems, Apache
closed socket before multi-part content was processed in my application.

Are there any special option configured Apache & Mod_jk & Tomcat behavior
for correctly uploading file?

Thank you for any advice.
With Best regards,
Alexey Kakunin

Re: mod_jk & file upload

Posted by Shobhit Jindal <ji...@gmail.com>.
am not sure about the solution but am facing the same problem

check more on LimitRequestBody  (Restricts the total size of the HTTP
request body sent from the
client)<http://localhost/manual/mod/core.html#limitrequestbody>
in configuration of apache2 (tomcat cant override this configuration)

do send be any feedback

thanks

--
Registerd Linux User #426561