Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by daf safaa <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/23 17:50:32 UTC

Hi I need 'commit rights' so I can confirm the bugs on Bugzilla.

Re: Hi I need 'commit rights' so I can confirm the bugs on Bugzilla.

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 10:32 AM, daf safaa <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi im safaa a moroccan student, i used openoffice for doing report in
> openerp.
> I think i can start contributing with QA because it will allow me to put my
> years as
>  a user to help other users and also learn the suite better, i also want to
> give back to free software.

Hi Safaa, I'm happy to meet you.  I'm in the U.S., in Massachusetts,
near Boston.  You can see the info on our other QA volunteers on the
wiki here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Directory+of+Volunteers

(You're also welcome to add your own testing preferences there)

I've added you to the "qa-team" group in Bugzilla, so you should not
be able to edit defect reports.

We released Apache OpenOffice 4.0 around a month ago.  Right now most
of us are reviewing bug reports submitted by 4.0 users and trying to
confirm issues.   You can find details about this task in the "Easy QA
Task: Confirm New Defect Reports" section of our QA orientation page:

http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-qa.html

Regards,

-Rob