Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ajay Dalvi <da...@extenprise.com> on 2007/02/02 06:22:13 UTC

RE: Generating Reports in Ofbiz using JasperReport

Hi Jacopo,
        I came across some of the postings done by you about the
JasperReport integration with Ofbiz that were posted somwhere in may 2004.
        Can u please guide me how to do the JasperReport integration with
Ofbiz and also some of the ideas about the best way to use the iReport with
Ofbiz.
	  I am delibarately need this. I will appriciate if u can help me.

Regards,
-Ajay

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Hi Ajay,

I'm sorry but since then I've no more used JasperReport/iReport, so I
cannot be of great help; hopefully others will help you with some hints.
As I've already told you, my suggestion would be that of using the
PDF/XML features of form widgets for simple reports and plain fo.ftl
templates for more complex ones.

Jacopo

Posted by Ajay Dalvi <da...@extenprise.com>.
Hi Chris,
	I have tried to run those reports that are there under order
application, but I got the errors regarding the design of the report.
	The same types of reports which uses JasperReports I found under the
CRMSFA application. I was able to run those reports.
	But I an not been able to understand how these JasperReport is
integrated in OfBiz. If you can give me sugessions about these, that would
be a great help for me.

Regards,
-Ajay

Have you been able to run the reports that are commented out by default in
order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/controller.xml  ?

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.