Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Jimisola Laursen <li...@jimisola.com> on 2005/12/07 18:33:58 UTC

Requests for 2.0.1 release

Hi,

I've been asked to do an official request for the 2.0.1 release, so here it is
:)

Regards,
Jimisola

Re: Requests for 2.0.1 release

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.
Well any commiters can act as release manager.

I don't have time right now, and delaying xml-rpc 2.0.1 is not a good idea.

You're welcome

Re: Requests for 2.0.1 release

Re: Requests for 2.0.1 release

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.