Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/11/11 14:57:08 UTC

[Tomcat Wiki] Update of "SupportAndTraining" by ineedwebsitellc

Dear Wiki user,

The "SupportAndTraining" page has been changed by ineedwebsitellc:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/SupportAndTraining?action=diff&rev1=31&rev2=32

  [[http://www.savoirfairelinux.com|{{http://www.savoirfairelinux.com/image/image_gallery?img_id=53315&t=1287776986392|http://www.savoirfairelinux.com}}]]

  Savoir-faire Linux provides 24/7 support, consulting, development and training services on Apache Tomcat. We provide support on an hourly basis, through bank of pre-paid hours or monthly contract. Savoir-faire Linux is based in Canada with offices in Montreal, Quebec City and Ottawa. To get a quote, email contact@savoirfairelinux.com. In an emergency ? Contact support@savoirfairelinux.com or call us at 1-877-735-4689.
+
+ [[http://www.ineed.ws|{{http://www.ineed.ws/files/logo.png|http://www.ineed.ws}}]]
+
+ I need a website LLC provides provides support, consulting and development services for Apache Tomcat in our office in Kiev, Ukraine or remotely. You may contact us by email info@ineed.ws. or call +380-63-3713352.

  === Example company name ===