Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John Lee <on...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2007/05/16 06:16:33 UTC

[T5]where can I find the latest source code

Dear List,

Could anyone tell me how to get it somewhere?

Thanks
john

Re: [T5]where can I find the latest source code

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Have you even looked on the site?  The Maven documentation is very
consistent and describes exactly how to get the latest code from SVN.  The
downloads of the most recent preview release include source.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.