Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by AnandG <an...@canvera.com> on 2009/07/29 16:04:07 UTC

Can I link two exchange in bean component?

Suppose we have Message Exchange1 which came to a bean component and then
from that bean component a new exchange (Exchange2) is created. Now what I
want is that on status:Done of exchange2 i should set status:Done for
Exchange1 and on any other case status:Error on exchange1. In short I want
exchange1 to follow error path if exchange2 have some error. Please let me
know if it sounds confusing...

Is there any mechanism through which I can with Hold exchange1 until unless
i don't receive response for exchange2