Posted to users@camel.apache.org by tnk <ju...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/15 17:08:10 UTC

camel components

Hi,

  i am new to camel (i use it in serviceMix), so the question might sound
strange. How many instances of component class are created?
For example, i use camel-cache component in several different bundles,
injected with
@EndpointInject(uri = "cache://cacheName?properties....") //uri is different
in bundles
ProducerTemplate cacheTemplate;

Is the CacheComponent instance created for each (different) uri? One
CacheComponent instance per bundle? 1 instance in each CamelContext? Or only
one instance in whole application (in my case in serviceMix)?

Thanks.

Re: camel components

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
One component per CamelContext.