Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sven Hohage <sv...@googlemail.com> on 2012/03/16 11:28:13 UTC

CustomRequestCycle and post parameters

I try to read some form-encoded post parameters in my CustomRequestCycle.
Unfortunately the value is always null.
Does someone know why this happens and how to solve my problem?
Kind regards.

Excerpt:

public CustomRequestCycle(final WebApplication application, final
WebRequest request, final Response response) {
		super(application, request, response);
		Map params = request.getHttpServletRequest().getParameterMap();
		String user = (String) params.get("user");

Re: CustomRequestCycle and post parameters

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Which version of Wicket ?

try with getRequest().getPostParameters()

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Sven Hohage
<sv...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I try to read some form-encoded post parameters in my CustomRequestCycle.
> Unfortunately the value is always null.
> Does someone know why this happens and how to solve my problem?
> Kind regards.
>
> Excerpt:
>
> public CustomRequestCycle(final WebApplication application, final
> WebRequest request, final Response response) {
>                super(application, request, response);
>                Map params = request.getHttpServletRequest().getParameterMap();
>                String user = (String) params.get("user");

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com