Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/04 20:20:50 UTC

[DISCUSS] Site on Git?

Currently the site is using Subversion.

I'm sure I'm not alone (in fact I know that at least Kevin Risden is in the
same boat) in that I've forgotten how to use Subversion properly. On top of
that it's not easy to maintain multiple patches in Svn at the same time.

How would you feel about moving the site to git as well?

Re: [DISCUSS] Site on Git?

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.
All the details I'm aware of are here:
https://apache.org/dev/project-site.html

We are currently using "svnpubsub". It looks like there is a "gitpubsub"
not sure what it takes to move :)

Kevin Risden

Re: [DISCUSS] Site on Git?

Posted by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to both of you. I'll read through the docs.

Re: [DISCUSS] Site on Git?

Posted by Sandeep Moré <mo...@gmail.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Site on Git?

Posted by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com>.