Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/04/20 06:43:25 UTC

[LDAP Studio][Config Plugin] Plugin cannot save server.xml file

Hi PAM,

I found that after creating a new partition I cannot save the server.xml.  I
get an odd error which looks like a URL resolution problem with the XML
dumper.  Perhaps some API call has a malformed URL or something in dom4j.
Here's the error message:

An error occurred when writing the file to disk.
can't resolve URL: null

I can give more feedback after seeing the XML it generates from the GUI
elements.

HTH,
Alex

P.S. I will keep evaluation with new versions to give feedback - just keep
emailing me.

Re: [LDAP Studio][Config Plugin] Plugin cannot save server.xml file

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Oh ok np.  I guess I can just build the plugin and test it.

Thanks,
Alex

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Ok Alex,