Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Josh Tynjala <jo...@apache.org> on 2019/05/01 14:52:22 UTC

Re: How to try locally Royale-docs repo

I just added this to the README file because I wasn't sure how to run locally either.

I had been testing my CSS changes using the browser devtools, which wasn't ideal.

- Josh

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi,

thanks. I have it running.
I get the "_site" folder generated but when open "_site/index.html" file in
safari locally I'm finding I don't get CSS files loaded (maybe other files
too. So testing locally is hard.

Could we make some changes that make files load in local and production?
or maybe I'm doing something wrong when trying to test?

http://about.me/carlosrovira