Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/05 10:19:10 UTC

Re: Get TTL of the specific (K,V) entry

Hi,

Previously, in real applications, I needed such information about what is
the remaining lifetime for the object (at least for debug and monitoring).

So I am also +1 for providing such information in the API. Otherwise, user
have to duplicate this information in an entry field.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

ср, 31 янв. 2018 г. в 23:39, Valentin Kulichenko <

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Created a ticket for this improvement:

-Val