Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu> on 2003/11/20 23:48:31 UTC

[JOBS] Contract opportunity in Boulder, CO

I'm not affiliated with the people staffing this position, but it's one
of the few job postings on Monster.com that I've found in the US:

http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=19940056&AVSDM=2003%2D11%2D20+15%3A36%3A00&Logo=1&col=dltci&cy=US&brd=1%2C1862%2C1863&lid=316&fn=&q=cocoon

Job Description:
Our client in Boulder has an exciting contract opportunity for a
seasoned Java Software Engineer: Salary is negotiable. We will only
consider candidates local to the Denver/Boulder metro area. All
candidates must be able to work in the United States withough
sponsorship. If interested, please send a copy of your resume ASAP.
Required Skills: > *Java - 5 yrs.> *J2EE (Session Beans) - 2-3 yrs.>
*JDBC - 5 yrs.> *Ant - 2-3 yrs.> *WebLogic 8.1> *XSL/XSLT [Hall, John] -
1-2 yrs. > *Cocoon experience preferred. You can view all of our jobs
online at http://www.act-1.com/?sc=11
Job Experience: call for details, Java

Tony