Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org> on 2018/03/25 14:47:01 UTC

JIRA tickets with Status = resolved AND Resolution != NULL

Hi all,

While browsing Trafodion tickets I stumbled upon [1]. This overview lists
about 660 tickets, which should all go to Status = closed (IIC).

Do we still want to keep one, some or all open? If there are no objections
I will move these tickets to Status = Closed at the end of the week.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20TRAFODION%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Resolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

V.P. Apache Trafodion

RE: JIRA tickets with Status = resolved AND Resolution != NULL

Posted by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com>.
Hi Pierre,

Some of these are fixed in R2.3. Do we want to close them before R2.3 is released?

Dave