Posted to user@struts.apache.org by me...@investorservicing.natixis.fr on 2007/10/29 17:43:22 UTC

RE [ANN] Struts 2.0.11 GA release available

I've read the release notes to see if something has been done about the
killing
perfomance head tag. But I don't see anything about it. Can someone tells
me if
something has been done.

thank in advance.
Meissa

"Ted Husted" <hu...@apache.org>
Envoyé par : ted.husted@gmail.com
29/10/2007 01:30
Veuillez répondre à
"Struts Users Mailing List" <us...@struts.apache.org>

cc

Objet
[ANN] Struts 2.0.11 GA release available

The Apache Struts group is pleased to announce that Struts 2.0.11 is
available as a "General Availability" release. The GA designation is
our highest quality grade. Apache Struts may be downloaded from
<http://struts.apache.org/downloads.html>.

Apache Struts 2 is an elegant, extensible framework for creating
enterprise-ready Java web applications. The framework is designed to
streamline the full development cycle, from building, to deploying, to
maintaining applications over time.

This release includes a number of fixes and improvements since the
2.0.9 GA release. Struts 2.0.11 is available in a full distribution,
or as separate library, source, example and documentation
distributions. The release is also available through the central Maven
repository under Group ID "org.apache.struts". The release notes are
available online at
<http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11/docs/release-notes-2011.html>.

The 2.0.x series of the Apache Struts framework has a minimum
requirement of the following specification versions: Servlet API 2.4,
JSP API 2.0, Java 5, Backported Java 4 JARs are also available.

Should any issues arise with your use of any version of the Struts
framework, please post your comments to the user list, and, if
appropriate, file a tracking ticket at
<https://issues.apache.org/struts/secure/Dashboard.jspa>

Ted Husted, on behalf of the
Apache Struts Project Management Committee
 * http://struts.apache.org/kickstart.html
 * http://struts.apache.org/roadmap.html
 * http://struts.apache.org/helping.html

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natixis ne peut etre tenu responsable de son contenu. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.
Ensemble, faisons un geste pour l'environnement : n'imprimons nos mails que si necessaire

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Natixis can not therefore be considered responsible for the contents. Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and notify the sender.
Let us mind the environment : let's print our mails only when necessary.

Re: RE [ANN] Struts 2.0.11 GA release available

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
For news on the 2.1 front, drop by the dev list.

 * http://www.nabble.com/-S2--2.1.0-Test-Build-Available-p13471367.html

-Ted.

Posted by Jeromy Evans <je...@blueskyminds.com.au>.