Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jdemic <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/12 02:01:14 UTC

Slaving issue on 4.1.1

Hey All,

I'm having an issue getting pure master/slave working on activemq 4.1.1.  It
seems to work fine for a while (maybe an hour) then i see the following in
the activemq log on my master server:

2007-08-11 19:46:39,403 [00.204.13:35485] WARN  AbstractRegion
- A duplica
te subscription was detected. Clients may be misbehaving. Later warnings you
may see about
 subscription removal are a consequence of this.

After this messages are no longer being delivered.

Any ideas?
-jd

Re: Slaving issue on 4.1.1

Posted by jdemic <jo...@gmail.com>.
So after some more digging, it appears that the issue is related to this:

2007-08-13 13:55:48,326 [34.79.106:36306] ERROR MasterBroker
- Slave Failed
java.lang.AssertionError: Unsupported Method

Which looks like its fixed in the 5.0 release per this incident:

Does this effectively mean that pure master/slave is broken for 4.1.1?  If
this isn't the case could someone point me to a configuration/workaround
that doesn't involve using a 5.0-SNAPSHOT.

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated...