Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Stanislav Lukyanov <st...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/10 12:41:09 UTC

[Meetup] The Role and Specifics of Networking - Talk at June 11 2020 for Bay Area IMC Meetup

Hi Igniters,

Tomorrow I'll be talking at an online meetup of the Bay Area In-Memory Computing community. The subject is The Role and Specifics of Networking in Distributed Systems. We'll use Apache Ignite's protocols as an example - experienced Ignite users will guess that we'll be looking at Discovery and Communication protocols and their functions.

Please join us at 12:30 PM PDT, June 11. More info: https://www.meetup.com/ru-RU/Bay-Area-In-Memory-Computing/events/271016164/

See you there!

Stan