Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Shivaram Venkataraman <sh...@eecs.berkeley.edu> on 2014/08/28 19:27:16 UTC

New SparkR mailing list, JIRA

Hi

I'd like to announce a couple of updates to the SparkR project. In order to
facilitate better collaboration for new features and development we have a
new mailing list, issue tracker for SparkR.

- The new JIRA is hosted at https://sparkr.atlassian.net/browse/SPARKR/ and
we have migrated all existing Github issues to the JIRA. Please submit any
bugs / improvements to this JIRA going forward.

for design discussions for new features and development related issues. We
will still be answering to user issues on Apache Spark mailing lists.

Please let me know if have any questions.

Thanks
Shivaram