Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com> on 2002/01/10 23:57:00 UTC

mod_perl in the Open Directory (www.dmoz.org)

Hi,

I was recently accepted as the editor for the mod_perl category of the
Open Directory Project.  The ODP is an all volunteer effort to build a
directory of the web.  Check it out at http://dmoz.org or any number
of other services that use the underlying database (AOL, Google, etc.)
The mod_perl category is available at:

 http://dmoz.org/Computers/Software/Internet/Servers/WWW/Apache/Modules/Mod_Perl/

By expanding this category our community can do a lot to help promote
mod_perl.  The ODP is used by many search engines, and you'll notice
Google uses it for it's search results.

I'm looking forward to building up the database of links.  I have a
number of my own favorites, but I'd like to hear from the rest of the
community.  If you have a mod_perl related site please submit it at:

   http://dmoz.org/cgi-bin/add.cgi?where=Computers/Software/Internet/Servers/WWW/Apache/Modules/Mod_Perl

I'll edit through the submissions and craft a nice new structure
(probably similar to the way the PHP category is organized).  Proposed
categories are:

  Directories
  Documentation and FAQs
  Toolkits
  Modules

I may reorganize these based on the breadth of submissions offerred.

Thanks!

--
Paul Lindner    lindner@inuus.com   ||||| | | | |  |  |  |   |   |

    mod_perl Developer's Cookbook   http://www.modperlcookbook.org