Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anne <an...@cohsoft.com.au> on 2012/04/03 02:16:41 UTC

Re: Building OFBiz with Jenkins

Pierre

I think this sort of question should be on the users list, so I'm copying
it there. You might get more suggestions that way.

Maybe you don't have paths set properly somewhere. Perhaps looking at
OFBiz's ant script (ant.bat under windows) will give you some ideas.

As an example, our Jenkins uses "execute shell", with

bash -ex ./ant auto-run-tests

The auto-run-tests target is one I created. It applies our custom patches
and does a few other housekeeping tasks before running the unit tests with
cobertura.

HTH

Cheers,
Anne.