Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/05 11:55:04 UTC

jenkins analysis and rat jobs

H,

As you have undoubtetly noticed the jobs at builds.a.o no longer comment in
our PRs after they are done. They do however edit the commitstatus which
found hovering over a little check near the commit-id. It used to only
record jenkins successtatus but since PR912 it also shows the builds.a.o
status.

be warned,
--
Daan

Re: jenkins analysis and rat jobs

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
I haven't been able to see that but let's keep an eye out

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.
Thanks Daan. thats nice!

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
I disabled the rat pull request builder because the pr builders share a
status bit somehow. I think analysis checks for licenses as well, if not
we'll have to keep an eye on the regular master build.

Posted by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com>.
Hi,