Posted to dev@tvm.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/10 18:17:03 UTC

Apache TVM Logo

Hi All,

I was checking TVM for the things need to be done by mentors. I see that no
logo has uploaded to ASF: https://whimsy.apache.org/pods.cgi/project/tvm You
can verify it from here: https://www.apache.org/logos/?#tvm

Did anybody has taken an action for that?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Apache TVM Logo

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.