Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by "Gross, Lukas" <lu...@sap.com> on 2015/03/03 17:21:06 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry ObjectiveCMIS 0.5

Apache Chemistry ObjectiveCMIS 0.5 is ready for release.

With this release we switch the underlying iOS HTTP framework from
NSURLConnection to NSURLSession.
This changes the minimum requirements to iOS v7.0 SDK or OS X v10.9 SDK or
later.
I adopted the README file to reflect these changes.

The artifacts have been tagged in SVN as chemistry-objectivecmis-0.5-RC2

(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/objectivecmis/tags/chemistry-ob
jectivecmis-0.5-RC2/)

You can find the release candidate artifacts at:
http://people.apache.org/~lgross/objectiveCMIS-0.5-RC2/

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 Chemistry PMC votes are cast.

Please cast your votes!

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry objectiveCMIS 0.5
[ ] -1 Do not release this package becauseŠ

My vote is +1.

Thanks,

Lukas

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry ObjectiveCMIS 0.5

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
+1

Florian

Posted by "Sutter, Peter" <pe...@sap.com>.