Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Arvind Shyamsundar <ar...@microsoft.com.INVALID> on 2021/01/22 16:18:46 UTC

RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: New committer/PMC member: Karthick Narendran

Congratulations Karthick! Well deserved!

Posted by karthick rn <ka...@gmail.com>.
First, I'd like to thank the community members for recognising my
contributions & encouraging my ideas.
It's my pleasure to be part of this great community of extremely
knowledgeable people.
As always, I'll continue to work with you all and contribute the best I can.

Many thanks!

Karthick