Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Philippe Burger <pb...@zapata.fr> on 2002/11/18 17:57:34 UTC

Unable to resolve target object

I tried to install a SOAP service on an Apache server with Tomcat 4.1 webapp module.
(It's a simple Hello 'name' SOAP tutorial example)

I deployed the SOAP service with no problem. The SOAP client is well compiled.
But when I run the client, i have the following message:

Unable to resolve target object : <my soapService>

CLASSPATH seems well.

I tried to get informations on other forums, nothing serious.

Is there a problem with Tomcat?

Phil

Re: Unable to resolve target object

Posted by Philippe Burger <pb...@zapata.fr>.
I GET IT

When i unpacked the soap.war file to put my classes in
<TOMCAT_HOME>/webapps/soap/WEB-INF/classes/packagename/, I forgot to set the
WebAppDeploy to 'soap' in my Apache configuration file ( it was set on
soap.war, so the classes could'nt be seen)

Thank you

Phil