Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Brad Dunnington <bd...@lazearcapital.com> on 2006/11/09 22:42:43 UTC

Seeking Recommended Service Provider

Could anyone recommend a skilled / experienced OFbiz service provider who is
located near the central Ohio area?  Thank you very much for your
assistance.

Brad Dunnington

Lazear Capital Partners, LTD.

401 North Front Street; Suite 350

Columbus, Ohio 43215

Voice: 614.306.6123

Fax:    614.340.5829

bd@lazearcapital.com

www.lazearcapital.com

 <ma...@lazearcapital.com>

Re: Seeking Recommended Service Provider

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Brad, I'm not sure of anyone who happens to be in the Central Ohio area,
but there are tons of super-capable service providers all over the
country that would love to talk to you about your project.

I can't speak for any of the other providers, but we could definitely be
in Central Ohio after a short flight.

Cheers,
Tim

--