Posted to dev@inlong.apache.org by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org> on 2021/07/23 07:35:23 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Release Apache InLong(incubating) 0.9.0-incubating

Hi all,

The Apache InLong(incubating) community is pleased to announce that Apache
InLong(incubating) 0.9.0-incubating has been released!

Apache InLong is a one-stop data streaming platform that provides
automatic, secure,
distributed, and efficient data publishing and subscription capabilities.
This platform helps you easily build stream-based data applications.

Download Links:
https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/inlong/0.9.0-incubating/

Release Notes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-inlong/blob/release-0.9.0/CHANGES.md

Website: https://inlong.apache.org/

InLong Resources:
- Issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/INLONG/issues

Thanks
On behalf of Apache InLong(Incubating) community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release Apache InLong(incubating) 0.9.0-incubating

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.
@sebb <se...@gmail.com>, done.

This suggestion answers one of my doubts.

Thanks!

sebb <se...@gmail.com> 于2021年7月24日周六 上午12:27写道:

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.
@sebb <se...@gmail.com>, done.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.
Hi @sebb <se...@gmail.com> :

I just now modified the download page and added a reminder for the Release
Integrity check [1]; at the same time, I modified the notification template

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.
Hi @sebb <se...@gmail.com> :

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.
Ok, will do that.