Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Vince McMahon <si...@gmail.com> on 2023/12/06 19:50:40 UTC

how to specify options/parameters to start

Hi,

In windows 10,  I tried to pass several parameters when starting solr 8.11

1) SOLR_JAVA_MEM to be 10g
2) SOLR_START_WAIT to be 2 min

The syntax used is
C:\solr-8.11.2\bin\solr start -c -m 10g -t 180 -p 8983

I've tried starting from command prompt or powershell  and am getting error
"
Waiting up to 30 to see Solr running on port 8983

ERROR: Solr at http://localhost:8983/solr did not come online within 30
seconds!
"

how to specify the options/parameters?

Thx.

Re: how to specify options/parameters to start

Posted by Vince McMahon <si...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I've figured this one out.  I need some sleep.

Posted by Vince McMahon <si...@gmail.com>.
btw, this syntax works