Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by kotipalli venkatesh <ve...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/26 19:35:00 UTC

Update SSL certificate Secondary storage,consoleproxyvm and virtual machine

Hi All,

Cloud Stack Version is 4.3.1
XenServer Version is 6.2

My concern is How to update the SSL Certificate SSVM,CONSOLE PROXY VM and
Virtual Machine.

[image: Inline image 1]

The above screenshot says three options.

1. Certificate  ?
2. PKCS#8 PrivateKey  ?
3. DNS Domain Suffix  ?

We have wild card certificate /// Set up a SSL wild-card certificate and
domain name resolution//

we are confusion this part ( Domain Creation)  please help me.

Regards,
Venkatesh.k

Re: Update SSL certificate Secondary storage,consoleproxyvm and virtual machine

Posted by Jan-Arve Nygård <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

If you are unsure about the domain name resolution part, read this document
that describes how this should be done in your DNS zone:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-administration/en/latest/systemvm.html#console-proxy

The perquisites in this document have some more detailed examples for BIND:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Procedure+to+Replace+realhostip.com+with+Your+Own+Domain+Name

-thinktwo