Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by George Hester <he...@hotmail.com> on 2004/03/11 23:59:17 UTC

Is this how I do it?

I installed a war file from this location:

http://www.jcvs.org/download.html

It is the jCVS Servlet - Release 1.0.1.  After which I read this:

http://localhost:8080/jcvslet/doc/manual/config/server.html

______________
jCVS Servlet Web Server Configuration
JCVS Servlet requires only one parameter to be configured in your web server: the home directory. Once jCVS Servlet knows where the home directory is, it can read the global properties, which will then indicate the project properties files that will be read to configure each project.
JCVSLET_HOME
The servlet parameter that jCVS Servlet requires you to set is named JCVSLET_HOME. How you set this parameter depends on which web server you are using to run the jCVS Servlet. For example, jCVS.org runs the Apache web server. To set this parameter on the jCVS.org web server, I entered the following line in my servlet properties file:
servlet.JCVSlet.initArgs=JCVSLET_HOME=/jcvs/jcvslet

In the Administrator section of Tomcat 1.4.30 j2sdk1.4.2 I see a section called Environment Entries in the Tree view on the left.  When I select that I see simpleValue on the right with a value of 30.  Under Available Actions drop down there is a Create New Env Entry.  Is that what I am supposed to do from above:

Nmae: JCVSLET_HOME
Type: java.lang.string
Value:  =/jcvs/jcvslet
Overide Application Level entries: checked

???

Thanks.

--
George Hester