Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jesse Vitrone <je...@vitalworks.com> on 2003/04/16 21:56:27 UTC

getting info from Form bean

OK, I'm setting some information on my form bean in my action class, then in
my JSP I'm using the <html:form> and <html:text> fields, and they all work.
The only problem I ran into is that I need some info that I set on the form
bean, but I just need to display it, and have it not be a (html) form
element.

How do I get at the data in the form bean then?  Should I not be setting it
on the form bean then?  Should it just be int he request?

Thanks,
    Jesse