Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by greenuser <gr...@nl.thalesgroup.com> on 2003/03/12 15:14:04 UTC

problem with graduate project (sitemap)

please check the attachement for my question?

nils nijenhuis
mail: nils.nijenhuis@nl.thalesgroup.com

Re: problem with graduate project (sitemap)

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.
greenuser wrote:
> please check the attachement for my question?
>
> nils nijenhuis
> mail: nils.nijenhuis@nl.thalesgroup.com

Could you *please* post as plain text email
...just like everyone else does? A .doc attachment
is not appropriate and not much likely to be
opened at all

Thanks
--
Torsten

Re: problem with graduate project (sitemap)

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.

greenuser wrote, On 12/03/2003 15.14:
> please check the attachment for my question?

Please send all questions to this list in plain text format.

Since many use text mailers and since text mail uses the least bandwidth
(that costs), it's considered very impolite to refer to attachments,
even more if in a proprietary format.

http://learn.to/edit_messages

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: problem with graduate project (sitemap)

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Next time can you post your messages to cocoon-users, and don't assume that
people have Word, much better to send your question in the body of a message.

Anyway, if the below is your code, then you have used "scr" in your <map:transform>
elements, not "src", which means that the transformer can't find its source files.

Upayavira

<map:match pattern="xmldb/overview/_tst**">				<!--de xml
files are all standing in de _tst directory -->
     <map:match pattern="xpath" type="request-parameter">
    	<map:generate src="xmldb:xindice://sunc1422:4080/{../1}#{1}"/>
	<map:transform scr="stylesheets/thales/xpath_probeer.xsl"/>		<!--
all stylesheets are standing in this directory  -->
	<map:serialize type="html"/>
     </map:match>
   	<map:generate src="xmldb:xindice://sunc1422:4080/db/{1}"/>