Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Lyor Goldstein <lg...@apache.org> on 2020/01/17 07:17:37 UTC

Re: SSHD 2.4.0

>> Sorry for the late reply.
  >>   I did start the release process 2 days ago but hit the following
problem.
  >>   Any idea ?

I will look into it and let you know shortly - I do have some ideas -
basically either try to see if there is a more recent version of the
javadoc plugin or downgrade the plexus version. I usually try to keep the
dependencies (including plugins) up-to-date, but sometimes they conflict
with each other. The javadoc plugin does not usually run when I build the
code for testing purposes, so I did not catch it in time,

If upgrading the javadoc plugin does not work, we can look at  the commit
history of the root pom.xml and see what version upgrades were done to the
plexus plugin and see if reverting one of the upgrades fixes the problem.