Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jonathan Asbell <ja...@i-2000.com> on 2001/04/26 04:12:42 UTC

Displaying dynamic content - html from xslt

Our system submits a request to a jsp page which contains jsp tags.  When the request hits the jsp page the tag macros communicate with EJB's which call xml from the database, run the xml against stylesheets, and slap the output in the places where tags were in the jsp page (ie. simply using jsp tags with xml and styleshets).  I am interested in using struts to accomplish this for me, but I am not sure how to implement this architecture with struts.  Do I have an Action object do the call, put the html output I retrieved from the xslt transformation into a bean, and then call a getContent() method of the bean to place the dynamic content a specific aea on the jsp page?  Do I still use custom tags, but within the struts tags?