Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/02 14:54:56 UTC

Beta feedback - WebDAV Proxy

We had someone provide some positive feedback on the beta on our
CollabNet forum:

http://merge-tracking.open.collab.net/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=57&dsMessageId=61164

They specifically were testing the WebDAV proxy feature.  They added a
note in their comment about the format of the locations they have to
enter in the configuration.  If there really is a requirement, we
ought to include it in the release notes.  I notice our example in the
release notes does not jibe with what this user apparently had to do.

--
Thanks

Mark Phippard
http://markphip.blogspot.com/

Re: Beta feedback - WebDAV Proxy

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@red-bean.com>.
"Mark Phippard" <ma...@gmail.com> writes:
> We had someone provide some positive feedback on the beta on our
> CollabNet forum:
>
> http://merge-tracking.open.collab.net/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=57&dsMessageId=61164
>
> They specifically were testing the WebDAV proxy feature.  They added a
> note in their comment about the format of the locations they have to
> enter in the configuration.  If there really is a requirement, we
> ought to include it in the release notes.  I notice our example in the
> release notes does not jibe with what this user apparently had to do.

Done in r30209, thank you.

I replied in the forum, asking the OP if he'd tested all four ways.  If
he has, I'll update the release notes further.

-Karl