Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chandan Purushothama <Ch...@citrix.com> on 2013/02/28 07:57:09 UTC

Support for EC2 Query API Feature in ASF 4.1

Are all the EC2 APIs mentioned at http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/APIReference/query-apis.html supported in ASF 4.1?

Thank you,
Chandan.

RE: Support for EC2 Query API Feature in ASF 4.1

Posted by Likitha Shetty <li...@citrix.com>.
Chandan, 41 of the AWS EC2 Query API's are supported in ASF 4.1. The list of API's can be found here - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/EC2++-+Functional+Spec+for+Query+API+support.
PS: EC2 API version supported is 2010-11-15.

Thank you,
Likitha

Posted by Chandan Purushothama <Ch...@citrix.com>.