Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by wangnick <na...@semail.wangnick.de> on 2013/12/12 13:13:13 UTC

LastUniqueKeySubscriptionRecoveryPolicy?

Dear all,

is something like a LastUniqueKeySubscriptionRecoveryPolicy available or in
the making? Possibly with some means to identify as well a final deletion
message via a query syntax similar to the
QueryBasedSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy? Or as an addendum to the
TimedSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy?

I'm asking because in our case we have track and flightplan object producers
and consumers, and whilst tracks are updated every 5 seconds, flightplans
can linger in the system for some time after initial creation without being
updated, and it would be nice if a consumer could recover all the latest
flightplan messages for every flightplan upon connection without having to
wade through hours of recovery data ...

Kind regards,
Sebastian